Part I Procurement Announcement
Huadian Sihanoukville Power Generation Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchaser”) currently is conducting public inquiry and procurement for the environmental monitoring services of the Cambodia Sihanoukville 2×350MW Coal-fired Power Plant Project in 2023. And the eligible units are welcome to participate in the quotation.
I. Project Overview
Cambodia Sihanoukville 2×350MW Coal-fired Power Plant Project is located in Stueng Hav Town, northeast of Sihanoukville, Cambodia, about 210km away from Phnom Penh in highway mileage and about 15km away from Sihanoukville. The plant site is closely adjacent to Lin Qiuhao Industrial Park in the east, and Phnom Penh – Sihanoukville Railway in the south, about 750m away from Logistic Road (provincial highway), about 1km away from Ordos Hongjun Power Plant in the west, and Sihanoukville Kampong Som in the north.
II. Procurement Content
The Purchaser plans to select an experienced service provider through inquiry to submit environmental monitoring reports and environmental impact assessment reports to the Ministry of Environmental Protection according to the requirements of the Ministry of Environmental Protection of Cambodia in the production process of the Cambodia Sihanoukville 2×350MW Coal-fired Power Plant Project, so as to ensure the review and assessment of the Ministry of Environmental Protection of Cambodia are passed. Four reports need to be issued: the monitoring report in Q1 of 2023, the monitoring report in Q2 of 2023, the monitoring report in Q3 of 2023, and the monitoring report in Q4 of 2023. Refer to the “specific requirements” in the response documents for detailed reporting requirements.
III. Qualification Requirements
1. The supplier shall be an independent enterprise legal person, with the right to independently sign contracts, and provide copies of business licenses, tax registration certificates, and legal person identity certificates.
2. From 2016 to the quotation deadline, there must be 1 similar contract performance. A scanned copy of the Contract (including the signature and seal page) shall be provided, otherwise, it will not pass the qualification examination.
IV. Application and Evaluation
1. The lowest evaluated quotation method shall be adopted for this inquiry, and the quotation documents not meeting the evaluation requirements will not be evaluated.
2. After reviewing the quotation documents of each bidder as required, the Inquirer will select the bidder with the following conditions as the successful bidder.
(1) Pass the qualification examination;
(2) The quotation documents substantially respond to the requirements of the inquiry documents;
3. The Inquirer does not guarantee that the bidder with the lowest quotation will be selected, nor is it obliged to make any explanation and statement to the unsuccessful bidder.
V. Media and Date for Release of Procurement Announcement
1. Media: Jian Hua Daily http://jianhuadaily.com.
2. Date for Release of Procurement Announcement: 12/30 2022 to 01/01, 2023
VI. Procurement Arrangement
1. Distribution of procurement documents: Due to COVID-19, please make contact with the procurement contact person during the announcement for this inquiry document, and receive the procurement documents by email. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions during the procurement process can also be sent to this email address, otherwise, no reply will be given. The title of the email must be “Bidding Questions for Bid Section of Environmental Monitoring Service in 2023 (** Company or Individual).
2. Deadline for receiving the response documents: 11:00 on 01/02/2023(Cambodia time).
3. Receiving method: The scanned PDF version of the signed and sealed response documents and the editable electronic version of the quotation documents shall be sent to the Inquirer’s procurement public email email@example.com (the only designated email), and will not be accepted after the deadline. Any other submission method is invalid.
Note: The final quotation documents can only be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise, the quotation will not be approved, and the title of the email must be “Quotation Documents for Bid Section of Environmental Monitoring Service 2023 of Huadian Sihanoukville Power Generation Co., Ltd. (** Company or Individual)”. Please do not send it repeatedly. Only the last quotation will be accepted by the Purchaser.
4. Contact person for objection acceptance: Lin Xia
VII. Contact Information of the Inquirer
Inquirer: Huadian Sihanoukville Power Generation Co., Ltd.
Company’s Location in Phnom Penh: No. 93, 337 Road, Boeung Kak I, Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh
Contact: Cao Jinjuan
Address: Site of Sihanoukville Power Station Project, Stung Hav County, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
Huadian Sihanoukville Power Generation Co., Ltd.